Put Our Knowledge And Experience To Work For You
Born and raised in Delaware County, I graduated from Cardinal O’Hara High School and achieved my undergraduate degree at Penn State. I got my J.D. from the Beasley School of Law at Temple in 2013 and worked in the Delaware County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney from 2013 to 2021. Having served as a prosecutor for 8 years, I have extensive litigation experience including having tried several jury trials to verdict on a wide range of cases including felonies and misdemeanors.
I decided I wanted to use that experience and knowledge to help others in their fight for justice. I understand that livelihoods are at risk. When it feels like the weight of the system is coming down on you, you need someone who is going to represent your interests with aggression and enthusiasm. Put your faith and trust in myself and the team at Bauer, Scanlon, and Wigginton L.L.C.
- Delaware County Juvenile Court, Juvenile Probation Officer, 2009 to 2013
- Delaware County, PA District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2013 to 2021
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law
Email Patrick Scanlon
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Penn State University, State College, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware County Bar Association, Member, 2013 to Present